2.28.2007

peaked


Ah, nothing like a head cold to get you down. And it's the kind that lingers, so I feel like I've been sick forever. I did manage to lose my voice for a coupla days, which made life really interesting…

It meant I did a library presentation by croaking and missed a couple of days of work (meaning: tons of email when I finally logged on the computer again). And, unfortunately, Chip and I missed our chance to celebrate Mardi Gras at one of our local restaurants. We've gone for the past few years, and it's been a fun tradition. I'm not sure when I'll kick this, as I have more library stuff coming up later this week...


clipart from school.discovery.com


Book recommendation: When the Heart Waits by Sue Monk Kidd (thanks Mom!)
Recipe recommendation: Lemon Anise Biscotti
New product recommendation: Chocolate covered Altoids

1 comment:

gianna said...

I LOVE it! I guess I didn't realize you would go back and change ALL the titles, but very cool.
Get better soon!