Book recommendation: Sammy Keyes and the Psycho Kitty Queen by Wendeline Van Draanen Recipe recommendation: Pappardelle with Tomatoes New product recommendation: Summer Shandy (Leinenkugel)
That's awesome! Where do we send it? Can we send a recommendation? Dark chocolate Crunch Cararmel Bars. Yum! Yum! I'm not a huge I-gotta-have-dark-chocolate person, but I do like it. And I have to say those are great! I wouldn't even share it with Maya. I just shoved pieces into my mouth when she wasn't looking!
2 comments:
That's awesome!
Where do we send it?
Can we send a recommendation?
Dark chocolate Crunch Cararmel Bars. Yum! Yum! I'm not a huge I-gotta-have-dark-chocolate person, but I do like it. And I have to say those are great! I wouldn't even share it with Maya. I just shoved pieces into my mouth when she wasn't looking!
Mmmm...and I *do* like dark chocolate. Though I have to admit the dark chocolate Mr. Goodbars are disgusting.
Post a Comment