4.18.2008

shaking

So this at 4:30 this morning, I heard the birds freaking out in their cages, so I went out to investigate. Inga seemed to be just sitting there when I got to them, but Earl was bouncing around like something had bit him. He finally calmed down (I couldn't see anything unusual) and we all went back to bed.


Then I opened up Yahoo this morning and saw this news:
Earthquake in IL


Guess what time that earthquake was?

Yup.

2 comments:

Fie Werley said...

Yeah... My boyfriend and I both apparently slept through it. We both had a ton of text messages when we woke up saying things like, "did you feel that?" and we looked at each other and just laughed. We both sleep like the dead lately what with being so busy with school and work. Glad to hear you're doing well. I might be through Burlington this summer with Dietrich if you wouldn't mind a visit!

*hugs*
Justine

librariane said...

My sister said her birds also freaked out... I found it interesting that only some were affected--humans and animals! Cats didn't seem to care. And I didn't poll enough people about their dogs. But hey, we are a bit farther from it than you were!