Please ignore the dirt... they say the camera doesn't lie and it's telling the truth of my vacuuming habits... :blush:
Soooo, anyway, here's the card I came up with:
This isn't one of my favorites, I have to admit, but I do like the idea of the challenge. I did rush this one a bit, and don't usually 'whip one out', which I did this time...
Fortunately, not everyone's as picky as I am.
5 comments:
Isn’t it strange the way different people pick up different things from an image?
When I first looked at your card Rumaha I couldn’t see where all those little squares had come from because the first thing I had noticed was the large flower looking pattern and then the warm, rich colours. I had to go back and take another look and sure enough the squares are really there!
You may not be initially happy with your card but I think you’ve done a great job!
I agree with Sue - it was the flower pattern I saw first too - so there's another card you can make using the same rug for inspiration lol
I love the way you've done the square shapes on your card, though, makes a lovely background pattern
I think you should be really happy with this card. It works really well and you have captured the colours of the rug really well. Pascale :)
Oooh what a great take on the dare. I love the funky square pattern
Thanks everyone! I'm sending it to my mom, and I know she'll think it's great. :)
Perhaps (as far as the rug goes) I have the advantage of seeing the whole thing in 'real' light, rather than a photo... The flowers are noticable, though, and I debated using a big flower, rather than a tag for embellishment, but didn't have one on hand in the right color. :)
Post a Comment