I found these cool S.E.I. albums at a local scrapbook/stamp store:
4.07.2009
errand
I've been asked to make some blank scrapbooks! I made one as a baby shower gift for my pastor's wife and she immediately said, 'I need more of these!' She's going to give them as Mother's Day gifts to the grandmas in her family.
I found these cool S.E.I. albums at a local scrapbook/stamp store:
Then I went bonkers buying two-sided paper (as I generally avoid them--most of my cardmaking and scrapbooking only uses one side, so the other side is essentially wasted) because these albums are perfect for that stuff!

So, if you're interested in some blank scrapbooks to give as gifts (and whether or not you fill them with pictures is up to you), let me know and I'll be happy to discuss the different styles of books I have in my arsenal.
I found these cool S.E.I. albums at a local scrapbook/stamp store:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i LOVE sei! they look awesome!
Post a Comment