5.16.2009

musical sounds

Whew--it's been a while since I've been able to participate in a DCM dare, but this one was easy, and I was actually ready, as I attended a senior music recital of a good friend this weekend and needed a card for her!

This dare is to include something musical on the item, and I had whipped up a quick note (ha! pun intended) to show my appreciation of her talent (and she was quite good--alternated between piano pieces and violin pieces):



The only thing I would change would be to make sure I have cream colored paper to run through the printer--I'm not keen on the white. My printer is finicky, too, so I can't run cardstock...


In case you can't read the quote:
Music has often been compared with language itself, and the comparison is quite legitimate. --Sigmund Spaeth

2 comments:

SueH said...

I’m pleased our dare was timely for you Ruhama.

You’ve done a great job with your card and I’m sure your friend will be thrilled to receive it.

Sue
x

LivArtNow said...

Like the card and the quote!!