Christmas decorations are starting to spring up, and that got Chip thinking about our house. He said he'd like a large wreath to put in the dining room windows, so I should keep my eyes out for something that would fill the space nicely.
Instead, I found a class.
We headed out to the Richard Bong State Park to learn how to make a grape vine wreath and snapped up the opportunity to make a big one together.


It's actually quite easy (the vines are forgiving and need no twine) and I'm hoping to hit up folks with grape vines for their trimmings to make some smaller ones! You could even make table top size ones and use it as part of a centerpiece.

When we've decorated it for Christmas, I'll put up another photo.
2 comments:
are you going to be like my mom, suddenly pulling over on the side of the road to cut twigs that look great! i grew up thinking that was normal.
LOL ~ we've been tempted many times to do that with grasses...
Post a Comment