This week, the Daring Cardmakers are challenging us to design a card using three of something. No problem! I can showcase last year's Christmas card and reveal how I've revamped it to make it even better.
The design from last year is quite simple and I don't remember where I got the inspiration. (Carissa the librarian did a similar thing at a library program, but the revelation was concurrent with my cards.) It was quick and easy:
I also need to be careful when drawing with the Stickles... yeah the lines are straight, but straight at an angle that looks weird!
5 comments:
Great minds think alike! Love the greenery in yours and it looks like the breeze is up too! Great card for the challenge.
Love the way you've updated the design for this card - looks fab. Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' "We 3 ..." challenge this week
Beautiful work, very elegant!
Lovely to see your work at Daring Cardmakers! Thanks for joining us!
Sweet greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)
awww lovely card, thanks for joining in with DCM this week x
AH! That's brilliant, Brenda--I can pretend it's outside... ;)
Post a Comment