9.20.2016

aftereffect

Part two of the seventh card swap! Here's what I got and how I used the elements:

From Lila:




I struggled with how to use these elements, as nothing I imagined executed properly. Finally, I pulled out my dies and decided to puzzle piece the honeycomb die with the two papers, using the flower and tulle as an accent piece.

From Mandi:




I'm not quite sure where I got the inspiration, but loved how the string looked as a circle, so I didn't even unwrap it to try different layouts. I couldn't get the quote box to fit, so it sadly didn't make it on the card.

From Kathy:




This card was the first one I designed--as soon as I opened the envelope, I knew I wanted to use this Tiddly Inks image. My printer, however, had other plans, so it was the last one I was able to complete. I couldn't get the string worked in, though I tried a couple of different ideas.

No comments: