How did you spend your St. Patrick's Day?
I was Dawn's date to a concert Saturday evening! We saw three bands at Elmbrook church in Waukesha: Aaron Shust, Audio Adrenaline, and MercyMe. AudioA is splitting up pretty soon, so it was especially neat to be able to finally catch them in person, though their part of the show was relatively short. It felt more like a MercyMe gig than anything else. Not that I'm complaining; Bart's voice is amazing.
Before we headed to the church, the four of us (Dawn, Sam, Andy and I) all had pizza at Marty's Pizza, and I must say, it was delicious. They actually have a 5' pizza available...that's as tall as me! *gulp* That's a mighty big pizza...
Book recommendation: Penny from Heaven by Jennifer L. Holm
Recipe recommendation: Lemon straws
Movie recommendation: NOOMA series (great for church youth groups!)
Before we headed to the church, the four of us (Dawn, Sam, Andy and I) all had pizza at Marty's Pizza, and I must say, it was delicious. They actually have a 5' pizza available...that's as tall as me! *gulp* That's a mighty big pizza...
A special thanks to Dawn for a great evening!
Book recommendation: Penny from Heaven by Jennifer L. Holm
Recipe recommendation: Lemon straws
Movie recommendation: NOOMA series (great for church youth groups!)
1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun! I am very jealous of you! (in a good way of course!)
I think I did housework on St. Paddy's Day. I don't even remember! That's how eventful it was!
Post a Comment