Ever get in one of those moods where you feel the need to be creative?
That hit me recently, so I did a floral arrangement, made some cards and baked some cookies!
I've been reading a lot of different crafty/artsy blogs lately, which could partly explain the urge, and wanted to try out a few things. The pictures are with the old camera, so pardon any of the photos. You have to hold the battery case closed when taking a picture...
I've been adapting cards I find on other blogs (sorry, don't have any references anymore...oops...) and they turn into nifty cards, though I have realized I really need to invest in a few more 'big' stamps to get some better effects.
Then, finally, I have been enjoying reading baking bites, and a few days ago, a recipe for lemon buttermilk cookies was posted. I made them as flowers, and added a little lemon sugar sprinkle to the top, to give them a little more character. I thought it would be neat to display these on patterned leaf paper, so I made some of that, too!
If you have a blog you'd like me to visit, or to 'advertise', let me know!
Book recommendation: Magic Thinks Big by Elisha Cooper
Recipe recommendation: Lemon Buttermilk Cookies
Restaurant recommendation: Potbelly Sandwich Works
1 comment:
Oooh! I love your cookies! They look really cool! And tasty! You could almost use them for a card decoration, but being that they are biodegradable, it probably isn't the best idea!
Post a Comment