Many of you may have heard the news:
I am a partner in an online store!
Stamp n' Stitch is a joint venture to expand our inventory, as well as our clientele base--Jen and I have lots of friends that don't overlap! Right now we're a bit small, but we hope to expand and have plenty of new inventory each month. So if you don't see anything you like or need right now, check back--I'll be sure to give you an update here when we've got new items.
A lot of things can be customized, too, so don't hesitate to email. Many of the hats and scarves pictured on the website are just examples, so if you give Jen enough notice (and details), she'll be able to crochet items to your exact preference.
The site still has a couple of bugs--be patient with us as we discover them!
Book recommendation: feathers by Jacqueline Woodson
Recipe recommendation: Risotto Primavera
New product recommendation: Cherry M&Ms
Recipe recommendation: Risotto Primavera
New product recommendation: Cherry M&Ms
5 comments:
cherry m&m's? Yum! I like your stamp 'n stitch website! Sweet!
Yeah, they're like eating chocolate covered cherries. Except the M&Ms have a candy coating and no goo inside. :)
I was going to comment on the m&m's as well!
And I also like your site! That picture of the orange hat is super cute!!!
Found a site that might be useful to you in your new venture.
http://www.websitegrader.com/
Ack! We only got 7 out of 100... but there were a lot of things it graded that we aren't going to have or haven't added yet: a blog, an RSS feed, more images on the front page...
Thanks, Rob--that *is* a good tool and I'll check out site again after we do more updating. :) I'll share it with our site designer, too.
Post a Comment