I wish I could remember, as it's pretty nifty when you think about it. That time might be as far back as elementary school art class!
3.16.2010
seedart
When's the last time you did bean art?
I wish I could remember, as it's pretty nifty when you think about it. That time might be as far back as elementary school art class!
I was reminded of it by this Etsy shop and really wanted to make some. Fortunately for me, we have a bag of old beans from a soup mix in the pantry (I was using them for pie weights, but now I have real pie weights), so I pulled them out and started playing.
This is just a basic layout to get the rudimentary colors set~I'll make the final one a bit bigger with more beans to show variations.
I had been thinking canvas, but Chip suggested I transfer it to a piece of wood, which sounds a little more folksy and fits the style. Now to decide the size of the final project...
I wish I could remember, as it's pretty nifty when you think about it. That time might be as far back as elementary school art class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun!
lovin' it!
Post a Comment