issue
We finally bought a new printer. I wanted a scanner and Chip wanted the wireless option (though that's still not set up... ran into trouble with the laptop having Windows 7 and the installation disc is for Windows XP... grr), so we did a little research and found one we liked that was highly rated.
And we got one that is refurbished, so it was even cheaper than the sale! These are printers that needed minor repairs, but folks had purchased that warranty thingy that you're always offered at the checkout, so they just got a brand new one, rather than wait for their old one to get fixed. The old one is sent to HP to correct the problems and then repackaged for sale. Nothing wrong with it anymore, but it's not new, so they have to sell it as such.
BUT, here's why I wanted a scanner:
I have all these potato print papers I've made that I'd like to be able to copy and print to use on cards or in scrapbooks! This also means other papers I make in the future can be easily digitized and perhaps some day end up in the store.
4 comments:
them are cool! and so your style!
and yes, you are right! i should have remembered m's injured finger! it's crazy when it's you though! you have to push through the possible panic!
Thanks--I'll try to get a couple more loaded and then will showcase a few more later this week. :)
So did you get a printer/scanner? What did you get? I'm in the market for a scanner as well. Our old one hasn't worked since we upgraded to Vista and then Windows 7 - its software isn't compatible.
We got a HP Officejet 6500 Wireless, so it's printer, scanner, copier, fax, slicer, dicer, mixer, chopper. *snort* Sorry.
I don't know what to do about the Windows 7 issue, but as soon as I loaded the printer wirelessly on the XP machine, the laptop recognized it, and it's got 7. Haven't successfully printed from the laptop yet, though.
Post a Comment