So I've been remiss in posting and I apologize. Our 'main' computer is doing that annoying automatic restart thing and the keyboard is failing, so I can't get it into safe mode, so all my usual photo editing stuff and storage is limited and we fortunately have an external harddrive (with photos and docs on it), but we still didn't think about saving our bookmarks or a few other odds and ends of things and now we're going to have to buy a new computer and that means figuring out what we want and actually buying it and then reloading everything, including finding some of the cool fonts I downloaded before and hoping that Windows 7 doesn't mess up some of the things I like ... *deep breaths* *deep breaths*
Okay, yeah, it's not that big of a deal. Just annoying.
The lack of crafty posts, though, is a little alarming, so here's a tidbit of my craft room:
The dentist cabinet on the right will get a bigger post once I can easily access my external harddrive. I have some before and after photos of that...
Also, stay tuned for a celebration of Stamp n' Stitch. March is our anniversary and we're planning some fun things!
Speaking of Stamp n' Stitch, we held a Make-n-Take last weekend and I'm going to post pictures of the sample cards on our Facebook page.
No comments:
Post a Comment