4.12.2011

kids

I took a long weekend to visit my brother and family, as tax season keeps Chip at work for long hours and I get sad when he doesn't come home until late. While there, we dashed over to Gianna's brother's farm to visit the baby goats!

Born just two days previously, they were extremely adorable and M really wanted to take one home.

There were a couple that were a little older and were prone to jumping. This meant that D had to constantly reprimand one of the goats who really wanted to be up (even if it wasn't jumping on him--and apparently I didn't capture D getting bombarded--D would try to stop the goat).

No, baby goat, no!

I didn't mind the jumping quite as much, as you can see from my jeans...

There were also baby turkeys and lots of ducks. And pigs. And chickens. And a couple of dogs. All-in-all, a beautiful day on the farm!


Edited to add Gianna's blog post about the event!

6 comments:

Carissa said...

Unbelievably precious pictures! Love the last one.

gianna said...

I LOVE the picture of Andrew with his neices and nephew. All he needed to be doing was carrying O and he would have been set.

Can I buy that picture from you?
I like some of the others, too, but I really want that one!

librariane said...

Let's put all our baby goat pictures on Winkflash and make it a shared album!

Sandy said...

I also loved the picture of Andrew with his nieces and nephew! It is wonderful. Thanks for posting it.

Arletta Rue said...

love those pictures.... love the one with their uncle the best!!!

Caite said...

Ru - Your Pics are amazing! What a wonderful day at the Farm!
Thank you for Sharing

Cije

caites-whispertothewind.blogspot.com