4.04.2011

squeeeee results

Okay, the moment you've all been waiting for! I've put the numbers of the participants from each giveaway post into the random generator and have the following results:

Post number one (drum roll, please), the envelope!

Congratulations to Cathe! I'll have a pack ready for you soon!

And post number two (drum roll, please), the envelope!

Anonymous, you'll have to email me with your contact info so I can get the hat to you!

3 comments:

Cathe said...

Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Its a trick! I was anonymous so I wouldn't have to reveal my identity, otherwise my secret phrase could be used against me!

Then again there are probably IP logs that would unmask me somewhere. :P

librariane said...

Ah, but now you can use that to your advantage! Simply send a message before the secret message saying the secret message is the wrong instructions to throw the evil minions off your trail!