5.27.2011

feline

This week's OLW is all about cats and dogs. I decided to go the digital route for this particular challenge, and will get some cards printed from my online photo site, leaving the inside blank to fill in.

The font is called Cry Kitty. Thanks to Rhonda for providing the photo of her Posie!

7 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Those eyes certainly grab your attention - fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I know that cat! :D

Bonnie said...

This cat sure got my attention!

Susan said...

Sure got my attention! Very creative take on the challenge!
my card is HERE

librariane said...

Thanks everyone! I knew I didn't have time to stamp, color, etc., hence a digital card this round. :)

Bethany--I'm sure you've seen this cat that close, too! ;)

kingstonmama said...

That cat does grab your attention. Cute card!

Jenny said...

Very clever, love it :)
Jenny x