One Layer Wednesday this week is about clouds (one of my favorite things), so I had to participate! I decided to go for a sympathy card, using the monster I
carved:

Because I'm such a perfectionist, I might see about carving some stamps to have a 'blank' cloud and 'blank' sun on hand... plus it would go a little faster, if I were to make several.
8 comments:
Hi There, You made your own, now I'm impressed, great cards, Gay xxx
What a sweet card! I love how the inside matches the outside!
Fab job on the challenge and thanks for playing along with OLW61!
I LOVE this card! I love it love it love it!
Thanks everyone! I love my little monster. I made a set of 'hi there' type cards and called them 'Purple Monster Heys' (as he was saying 'hey' in a word bubble). I don't know how many caught the music reference... but I thought I was being clever. :D
Totally unique! Such fun card!
Love the little blue monster!
Totally fun take on the cloud challenge!
Fab job on the challenge...and WOW..you made the stamp?! How cool is that!! My Card
Post a Comment