It seems that popsicles are all the rage in the Blogosphere right now, so I jumped on the bandwagon.
Our Bible study group decided to have a picnic for Independence Day and I offered to do dessert, knowing there were ten gazillion recipes online for a variety of popsicles.
Plus it's been hot, so this would be a nice treat.
And it's a picnic! You need easy-to-eat food at a picnic!
Because it would be a rather large crowd, I decided to use 3 oz paper cups as molds and settled on three different kinds: Ginger Beer and Apple, Fudge Pops and Berry Yogurt.
These cups are perfect molds, as you just have to hold it in your hand about 20 seconds and then the popsicle pops right out! And the size is just right, too: it won't melt all over your hands as you try to frantically eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment