Hm. I seem to play catchup a lot with these dares...
Here's one from DCM that I really wanted to have done in time: Get Knotted. But the mojo was slow... it took its sweet time to let me complete this gift tag... Anyway, I hope you get the reference (as to how it ties (pun intended!) to the topic).
There were several OLW challenges that I wanted to complete, too, but just felt a bit overwhelmed with other stuff to get done first. The one I really wanted to get finished was number 100!
And finally, I posted this on Facebook, hoping to get some suggestions, but I think it may have gotten buried in everyone's feed. I was inspired by this post to carve a new stamp! The problem is, I don't know what cute saying to add at the bottom, so I need your help. Any thoughts? Note that lime is just the example popsicle:
One thought I had was to do those terrible jokes that come with Popsicles...
2 comments:
Just chillin'
It's cool
Hi sweetie
Chill out
oooooo! Chill out is my fave of those!
Post a Comment