4.24.2014

whatsis

Time for a roundup of all the random things going on in my head and stuff I've found around the Internet!
  • Because it was recently the Easter season, and because my pastor discussed the raising of Lazarus a few Sundays ago, when I was browsing Tiddly Inks stamps, the Mummy one made me think it could be Lazarus! I might just have to buy that one and create that idea...
  • Have you seen The Honest Toddler blog? I recently found the Dinner Translator post and it's hilarious!
  • You only need to watch fifteen seconds of the Jubilant Dog to be happy and laugh uproariously. But watch the whole thing. Really. Do it.
  • On Pinterest? Here's a worthy cause: Pin a Meal from Land o'Lakes. More details at their website (which you can find on that board).
  • I did my second Rithmatist program at the library today, and the girls that attended tuned me into a really fun steampunk band: Steam Powered Giraffe.

No comments: