4.10.2014

yummilicious

I hesitated to join another challenge, especially since I barely get the ones I already follow done these days, but the Tiddly Ink Facebook challenge piqued my interest. So I joined the group and then started brainstorming.

The theme is 'something yummy', so I first browsed the Tiddly Ink images I have and settled on Patriotic Wryn.

Because she's not obviously eating, or tempting you to eat, I decided I need to focus on what kinds of food that she evokes. Hot dogs immediately came to mind. Then lemonade. Jell-O. Ice cream. Pickles. Baked beans.

Picnic and barbecue food!


She is colored with colored pencils and has some clear Stickles on the sparkler and hair piece. I made her pop out with dimensionals. The food along the side is from a digital freebie I got a while ago (can't remember the source--sorry!). The picnic blanket paper is from my stash and I made the grass with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink and watercolor paper.



1 comment:

Gianna Rae said...

She is super cute!