7.24.2014

teeny

I recently realized that there are a lot of card challenges I haven't done in a while, including the One Layer Challenge. Perhaps some of this is because I've found a couple new challenges and only have time to complete one or two a month!

One that I have been enjoying is the Tiddly Inks biweekly challenge. This round is all about things small! I knew immediately I wanted to make some MOO cards and got to work figuring out exactly how and which image.


I settled on using one of the clear sets I recently purchased and stamped Ellie on a piece of watercolor paper I had colored with Distress Inks and then spritzed with water. Then I trimmed the paper to MOO size:




As before, I decided this would be cute on a card with the background image as one color. I stamped Ellie in Vintage Photo and then layered the MOO piece on top, using a piece of dimensional tape to have her pop out a bit.

Gah! Where did that splootch come from?


I also uncovered an already printed piece on my desk as I was working, and decided to see how the suitcases would work as a MOO card. Here's how it's shaping up so far:


3 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oooh what an awesome idea! and I totally adore how you put them to use! so cool!!
Thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

This is such a cool technique! Thanks for playing along at Tiddly Inks Challenge blog.
~ DT Amy

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Brilliant, I love how you have incorporated the image. Small and perfect. Thanks so much for playing at Tiddly Inks x