- One of the many unknowns was how we would bond, especially as he's so young, so that was my biggest prayer request*. I'm happy to report that God blessed us here: T is very aware we're his parents and even has gotten quite mad at me a couple of times.
- We also had no idea what to tell people about visiting or seeing him once home. I prepped everyone that we'd be strictly cocooning, just in case that was necessary. Fortunately for me, he's quite alright with other people, so I can get help as I recover from not really sleeping for three weeks. I think he might be ready for a big party before we are!
- A couple of things about T: he likes being outside, loves music and would eat fruit all day, if I let him (he's had melons, strawberries, banana, and, while still in China, dragonfruit). And once he figures out his knees and how to pull up, he's going to go from scooting (see the video below) to walking. Yikes!
(that video not showing up for you? try this link.)
*Chip was most worried about the plane ride home, and God was gracious there, too--the long one was quite manageable.
2 comments:
Yip yip yahoo! Praising God on all counts.
I am so happy for you, my dear. I am glad to read he is adjusting nicely.
Post a Comment