3.09.2016

siete

The seventh unfinished card swap got off to a roaring start! I had my idea for what to send out as the last one was going on, so I actually had things ready to mail out as soon as I sorted the group into the randomizer.

Once I had my names, I asked the gals what fruit they would like as the prominent and got two limes and an orange. So I stamped the focal citrus with my handcarved stamp, then made watercolor rectangles to match. Then I made another stamp (photo coming soon) out of a Styrofoam tray and used Distress Paint to create various types of citrus for a background sheet.


Because I was so on the ball, the folks I sent stuff to got their cards finished ASAP.

From Donna:


From Kathy:



And from Debi:



I totally love how each one used the elements, adding her own to make the cards pop in their own styles! It's very exciting to see how everything turns out!

No comments: