5.19.2008

junket

So, I'm catching up with a few 'old' events with this post because I wanted to try some more online/digital scrapbooking (that I finally took time to do). So here's a page from Gianna's visit a few weeks ago:
The weekend was a blast and I enjoyed getting to have a tea with all the girls (except B--she was napping), as well as two trips to the park and Adrian's. And I hadn't seen Jillayne in years, so that was fun, too, to catch up with her.




And then Chip and I took a week to bum around central Wisconsin. We took two days in Middleton, two days in the Dells and two days in Warrens (near Tomah). And yep, we took the kayaks. Unfortunately, I don't have a waterproof camera yet (a MUST on the to-do list), so I don't have river pictures. I do have a layout from our hike in the Black River State Forest, though:



I'm getting the hang of digital scrapping...
Book recommendation: First the Egg by Laura Vaccaro Seeger
Recipe recommendation: Linguine al Tutti Colori
Restaurant recommendation: Louisianne's

3 comments:

gianna said...

Where did you go to make your digital scrapbook pages? They are cute!

librariane said...

I've been downloading stuff from digitalscrapbookingfreebies.com/ for a couple of months and then I use the photo editor that came with our camera to do the layout.

And the fonts I'm getting from kevinandamanda.com/scrapbook/fonts/freescrapbookfonts/ (I love fonts).

I still have to get the hang of layering properly for the right overlapping.

Fie Werley said...

Cute pages and beautiful pictures from your hike! Yay for nature.