5.14.2008

milestone

Hey everyone! Got a grad in your life? Contact me to get cards--you can either have it custom designed (including making it into a money/gift card holder!) or tell me the school colors and I'll use those colors on this card:




Here's an example of some open house invites I made recently (and pardon for a moment, I have to do that thing that everyone hates: I can't believe he's graduating from high school! I've known him his entire life! okay, I'm done now) to give you an example of other styles I can create for you:






Visit the store to send a message!

Book recommendation: New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
Recipe recommendation: Cranberry Banana Bread
Movie recommendation: Juno

3 comments:

~natalie said...

super cute girl! you definately have the creative juices flowing!

gianna said...

you rock, ruhama! I really like Robby's invites/announcements!

librariane said...

Thanks, girls; I gave Carol three choices, actually, and I have to admit, she picked the one I liked best, too. :)