Well, we've finally gotten pots for outside the garage! It's taken a few years to make a decision (I'm a little too picky for Chip's liking sometimes), but I think these are nifty (and so do our neighbors):
We toyed with putting the three of them in front of the garage, but having one over by the front door seemed to balance a little better:
Eventually, I'll make it to a store that sells tall dried grasses and put those in--they're a little bare right now. But they still are fantastic pots, even without anything in them!
There's not too much else to report right now, as we've been getting the garden in (still have to do beans, peppers and one or two more tomato plants), so my project room is at a slight standstill. We did figure out laminate for the counter and are getting closer to picking out a light for the center of the room. Chip also asked recently if I was going to do any more stenciling, to which I replied 'yes, if we've decided on a pattern'. So that may be my next big project around the house.
I'll be trying Stein's or Michael's for grass...
Book recommendation: Ducks Don't Wear Socks by John Nedwidek
Recipe recommendation: Ginger pancakes
Game recommendation: Carrie the Caregiver
Recipe recommendation: Ginger pancakes
Game recommendation: Carrie the Caregiver
2 comments:
nice pots and i LOVE your garage door!
Thanks--Chip has marvelous taste. :)
We bought some tall curly-cue thingies from Stein's, but they didn't look right, so it's back to the drawing board! If anyone has suggestions...
Post a Comment