11.18.2008

book commission

I've been asked to do a blank baby book for a friend's sister-in-law! Since the time I did the first, I've been gathering ideas for various layouts for my own stuff, so I'm excited to be able to use some of it for this book, as a few things don't work with the types of photos I've been scrapping lately. And to see how it looks on a page, rather than just a sketch or in a magazine.

This time I added a few more pages for friends and family pictures, rather than trying to figure out which holidays and other fun things to include. This made it much easier in some respects!

I do regret no bathtime page, though.

Overall, it's made me itchy to get scrapping my own stuff (like Napa!) and try different things with my layouts. So, I'll be heading to a scrapbook store to find the appropriate album and papers and things! :wink:

Need a scrapbook? Contact me!

Book recommendation: The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
Recipe recommendation: Gingerbread Scones
Website recommendation: Creating Keepsakes

No comments: