This photo is really blurry, to which I apologize, and will replace it with a better one once I get one taken. You get the gist of it with this, though:
See the mushroom plaques on the right? My grandma painted and fired those. She was into ceramics for a while, and I remember these hanging in her house.
And yes, those are mostly peaches on the shelves...
6 comments:
cool! you gotta love it when it's not busy season!
Okay, I may have to place another order as I have used 4 of my thank you cards already with VBS and Dane's ER visit on Friday. i will be posting about that this week.
Yeah, the only downside is he's got about 12,000 projects pulling him every which way! :D
Let me know if you want the same deal for cards, or if you need them to be a little fancier.
How cool! And what a beautiful display, too! Good job, Chip!
Yes, I would love more thank you cards in the same style. They were beautiful! Did you get your letter from Maya? And the check and the pic of Omri?
And I wanted to give you this link because I thought you would enjoy this post and its recipe.
http://www.unplannedcooking.com/?p=7833
That's awesome! It looks so nice! If you've got too many peaches feel free to send some over here. :)
P.S. I remember you saying you had a honey photo for golden yellow monday? I would love to include it!
Ah, thanks, Cheri! I'll dig that photo out and post it today!
I have no idea how well preserved peaches mail... but we do have lots. Including a new batch of citrus peach sauce!
Post a Comment