Note for local folks: We're going to be at Burlington's Maxwell Street Days July 30th and 31st, so I've been quickly pulling together inventory to entice buyers as they wilt in the heat that always manages to show up for these types of things.
Another type of scrapbook will be available in the etsy store soon, and I'm only showing you one of many ways you could fill this one. The front is photo and any embellishment you want to do, and the back is reserved for journaling.
4 comments:
Summer's dragging in the Northeast. We've had over twelve days of 90+ temps. It's surreal.
Good luck with your Etsy shop! I'm very excited for you. Your offerings are so charming and very professionally crafted.
Thank you, Susan!
All the weird weather keeps reminding me of the movie The Day After Tomorrow. And this is the first hot summer we've had in a few years, which makes me realize why I live in the north! I'm better equipped to handle cold and snow.
such a cute idea...good luck :)
Thanks~I have Donna Downey to thank for initial inspiration. :)
Post a Comment