So the challenge is to make a card that's black and white and red (and, of course, one layer):
And have you heard? Stamp n' Stitch is giving away free thank you cards! We want to give Thanksgiving (that American holiday that's sandwiched between two of the biggest retail holidays) a fair shake, so with every order, you get a thank you card.
5 comments:
That bottle looks fabulous! What a great stamp and you have made a great card with it too!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Chrissie
That's a great stamp...and the card is too cute!
I love love love it!
The first words out of my mouth were, "I WANT it!"
So can I put an order in for a couple of packages of those.
I so absolutely LOVE it!
A bottle of love - brilliant!!
Thanks! I've been thinking about how to make it even better (and thus call this the 'simple' version) and thought I should pick up some Glossy Accents... that would be cool.
Gianna--you got it!
Post a Comment