10.02.2010

wcmd 2010

It's World Card Making Day! The Daring Cardmaker folks set up a challenge to make a Christmas card, which works out well for me, as I have some new cardinal designs to show you. First is the blank, full of possibilities:

Next is with snowflakes:

And finally, with some Christmasy greens:


These will be available in the shop soon! If you like these, want different types of coloring or have any other suggestions for decorating the cardinal, let me know.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

These look wonderful, love the clean crisp design

gianna said...

A Santa Beard and hat wouldn't be tacky, would it?
wink wink

librariane said...

Thanks, Kathy! I did an earlier post about what inspired the birds and it's a retro-looking piece of art, also clear lines and clean layout.

lol Gianna--I should totally try it! I have a Santa hat stamp...

Lynda said...

These are lovely! Thanks for joining in with the WCMD fun over at Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Jo said...

These are gorgeous!

jo x

Dana said...

LIKE!