So I went down to visit my friend Patti this past week, and we have a tradition of exchanging a gift bag with fun little trinkets in it. It was Patti's turn to give the bag back to me and in it was the cutest little duck:
This duck brews tea as it swims in your cup! Incidentally, the individual loose leaf tea pouches from the Tea Forté company are really nifty (perfect for the duck basket!) and tasty.
5 comments:
Eek! How cute...now I'm trying to remember why I gave it away :-)
He sinks a little lower than I expected, so it has to be a big enough cup with enough hot water in it to work!
My next plan is to try it in an antique measuring cup and pour it into a tea pot.
Dane would think that's the coolest duck ever!
*That* is adorable. Although the tea pot I am pouring from is a nice, white classic, I do believe we all need more whimsy in our lives. : }
I've tried the Tea Forté gossamer bags. Shall look for the individual pouches. They have some marvelous flavors and very pretty packaging.
(Would love a peak at that antique measuring cup if you someday post about it.)
I picked up the individual sleeves at Crate & Barrel, if that helps, Susan!
Post a Comment