3.14.2011

squeeeee no. 2

It's time for the second giveaway! This round is a lovely moss green hat, size child large. This is the Jennifer:

I've been watching the TV show Castle recently, and one episode contained a hilarious bit with a CIA agent. To contact him, the main character had to say a secret phrase: 'Thai food is pleasing to the toe.' To win this hat, I need you to come up with a secret phrase and post it in the comments. I realize it wouldn't be quite so secret anymore, but no one would know what to use it for, so in that sense, your secret is safe with me.

Did you miss the first one?

4 comments:

Patti said...

"Look, it's an Officer of the Law" (sure it's a bit lengthy, but could be an incredibly delightful secret code none the less)

librariane said...

Haha--it also kinda sound like an 'all clear' or 'danger!' code phrase!

Cathe said...

"The rain in Spain brings May flowers." Very confusing, because the mind is apt to jump to the rest of those two phrases. While the bad guy is distracted, I can mightily cut off his head with my pen.

Anonymous said...

"The Tulips wintered nicely despite two late frosts, Sam"

Translated:

Tulips->Dutch->Wooden clogs->"The log cabin"

wintered->winter getaway->"south"

nicely->"come unarmed"

two->"2:00"

late->"PM"

frosts->"Friday"


The log cabin, south of town, come unarmed, 2PM, Friday.