
We've turned three! To celebrate this year, we're going to do a couple of giveaways. And just like many radio shows do, some will be easy and some you'll have to work for a little bit. All winners will be chosen randomly at the end of the month, so you can choose which prize you'd like to play along with! You may enter each giveaway once, but will win only once (thus if the random generator picks you for two (and boy, would
that be random!), we'll discard the second and try again).
This round you can win a packet of photo cards featuring flowers. There are five in a pack , come with envelopes and are blank inside. The flowers on the front will be randomly assigned. Here's an example:

To win, leave a comment telling me why you think the number three is special.
2 comments:
I had three sons and now I have three grandchildren!
Several of my friends and I make threesomes, we have three children, a three-legged stool is satisfying and who can beat the Trinity? - Bjoyful
Post a Comment