We JUST bought this on Saturday - happened to see it in Wal-Mart. We got the Buttermilk version and tried them out - SO GOOD! We're going to take this camping.
Didn't even think of that--great idea! Chip read an article about the founder and couldn't help but keep an eye out for it.
So is it good? Gotta wonder about pancakes in a can! HA!!
I must say, for a 'prepackaged' item, it's not too shabby! I think they're on par with a box mix that you don't enhance at all.And the cleanup is nice.But when I want 'real' pancakes, I'll be using Heather's recipe. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We JUST bought this on Saturday - happened to see it in Wal-Mart. We got the Buttermilk version and tried them out - SO GOOD! We're going to take this camping.
Didn't even think of that--great idea!
Chip read an article about the founder and couldn't help but keep an eye out for it.
So is it good? Gotta wonder about pancakes in a can! HA!!
I must say, for a 'prepackaged' item, it's not too shabby! I think they're on par with a box mix that you don't enhance at all.
And the cleanup is nice.
But when I want 'real' pancakes, I'll be using Heather's recipe. :)
Post a Comment