1.06.2012

palette one

The Daring Cardmakers are trying something new for the first Fridays of each month: color combo challenges. This month's I couldn't resist: browns and blues!




I made the bird part a while ago when playing with acrylic paint and stamps (and a new Distress Ink pad). I hadn't decided what to do with it, until seeing the color line up for this dare! Everything on this card is from my stash... which is also nice, as I have a lot of paper that I really should work on using.



3 comments:

Oscar said...

Gorgeous card, I love the bird image, so sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at The Daring Cardmakers this week!

Victoria said...

hee hee don't we all have a lot of paper we should be using up!!! That bird is gorgeous - looks like he's emerging from the dawn mist.

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Fabulous card, love that bird. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x