Finger knitting is nothing new--I did it back in middle school, but finding useful ideas for it has been elusive. I mean, yay! a tube of string! that can be 5' long! wheee! :roll eyes: Then someone pinned a lovely tutorial (which was a great reminder about how to start and stop the thing) and included some links to nifty ideas you can do with said project. So, I whipped one up to try for myself.
Then I decided to try another style. So here's the first for sale. They may be somewhat few and far between, as ones fingers do start to cramp after a while...
(many, many thanks to my model Jen!)
What I really would like to do is get Chip involved. Would his larger fingers mean a bigger weave? Such possibilities!
2 comments:
Oh the memories of finger weaving. I'm pretty sure that entertained us for hours.
Yep--all of us! Which is why I think I could get Chip to do it... ;)
Post a Comment