Eventually, these will make their way onto cards (which will eventually make their way to Stamp n' Stitch), and I'd like to show you how I do that, using a Starbucks sleeve as an example. (I'll show you how I watercolor in another post.)
The first thing you'll need to do is go get coffee. In a paper cup with a cardboard sleeve.
Slip the sleeve off before it becomes glued to the cup and set it aside.
Enjoy your beverage.
Then decide the size card you want and how much sleeve you'd like to save. For this card, I decided I'd like to have it a bit off center, and trimmed some of the side.
Once that's accomplished, pull out your glue dots. I've found these to be the easiest and best way to get the edges to stick so your gift card won't fall out. If you're not trimming the sleeve at all, you'll only need dots on the bottom.
After that, you just have to complete your card! Glue the sleeve to the rest of your layout and voilà! You've now got a nifty gift card holder to give away!
No comments:
Post a Comment