I'm terrible at keeping resolutions.
I love the idea. And there are several fun things that would be great to attempt, but let's face it: last year I resolved to complete more stamping/scrapbooking challenges. I think I got about 11 of them done. But I still want to challenge myself with something. Something doable. For me.
So. I will try something that's along the lines of the Reverse 365 Project, but even smaller. It's closer to Project 52, though I'm going to add a scrapbooking twist.
Here's the deal. Once a week, I'll post a digital scrapbook page that I've completed, using photos from all time periods--they don't have to be new (or even something I've never scrapbooked!), though they could be. If you'd like to play along, let me know! (you don't have to scrapbook your photo--just feature one each week)
And thus, week one:
No comments:
Post a Comment