So. The next challenge is 'wild'.
I debated going with either what seems to be the suggestion (outdoorsy, woodsy, etc.) or some crazy neon and thoughts of the 80s.
My neon inspiration came from this post*:
I also scoured my Google Reader to see what others have done with neon (and found a bunch, thanks to HeroArts releasing new inks recently). My final result:
But that didn't seem to be enough. I enjoyed playing around with bright colors (wild, if you will), but my brain kept coming back to an image of a mushroom. I also really liked the idea of a tag, so with those two elements rattling around in my head, I came up with this:
I have no idea what this would be used for, other than decoration on a gift... perhaps I'll do some searching for a gnome stamp and see about making a set of tags that are all woodland or in that ilk. 100 Proof Press has a cute little guy and Tiddly Inks has mushroom stuff with fairies that are cute. Any other suggestions? Any good woodland creatures?
ETA: Check out this cute idea I saw on Etsy! So, mice, foxes, deer, bunnies...
*Click the photo to go to the post and see all her amazing creations up close!
No comments:
Post a Comment