I saw the idea on Pinterest ages ago, but finally found a frame with which to accomplish the project! I'd been scouring various thrift stores, but most of the frames I liked were priced higher than I wanted to pay. Then, by the side of the road, I found it!
We cleaned up the glass, ripped out the water logged stuff and made sure it was stable enough to turn into a bulletin board.
Next was a matter of choosing a paint color and finding cork to go inside. I knew this was going in the office, which has warm tones, so I went for a bronze color (also so it wouldn't melt into the wall).
Finally it was time to hang! I dug out my thumb tacks (the short kind--long ones won't fit, even with two layers of cork) and now I can hang things!
No comments:
Post a Comment