The newest Tiddly Ink challenge is Back to School! I debated between doing something with the stacked suitcases or the little school house, and went with the building. The layouts that kept happening with the luggage didn't convey 'school', rather they were more about a journey or adventure.
So I used colored pencils (again--seems to be my favorite with these images!) and then lots of odds and ends of things.
Can I admit something here? I don't like this card. Now, that doesn't mean it's horrible or that others won't like it. I love the image and how the color turned out, but overall, I just don't like it. But there's not time to do something else...
5 comments:
Adorable and the ruler along the side is genius! Thanks for playing along with us for our "School Day Fun" challenge at Tiddly Inks and the best of luck to you! :)
Hugs
xx Tracey xx
~TIDT~
Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! Delphine xx
A cute card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!
Love the schoolhouse on its on, great card! Thank you for joining us at Tiddly Inks for our "School day fun" challenge :)
Thanks, everyone! I must admit there are parts of the layout I do like a lot (like the ruler), and it's always good to participate in these challenges!
Post a Comment