I've been itching to use the suitcase stack I got from TiddlyInks and finally got a card pulled together--just in time for the Saying Goodbye challenge! (did you go to the link? isn't Baker Wryn adorable!?) I pulled out my colored pencils and went for an autumnal color scheme, thinking this would be great for that college-student-send-off moment!
I also used Distress Inks and a Tim Holtz stamp set to complete the card, especially the inside:
I originally had a page of a book in the background, but there wasn't enough color with that, so I switched it out for a green patterned strip of paper. This also makes it a little more generic, so it could be for a new job or a new house/state/city/etc.
ETA: I just had a thought that a map background would be fun... I may have to go try this!
1 comment:
Very sweet card - Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tiddly Inks. Hope to see more from you soon!
Hugs,
Jodi
Post a Comment