It has been too long since my last tea.
Fortunately, a young friend had a birthday recently, and her Nana wanted to throw a tea birthday party for her and asked if I would help.
I said 'yes', of course!
We got Ava involved in the planning, so it turned into a horse themed party, though you can't tell that much from the tea portion (which I'm featuring here). All the girls were asked to wear fancy dresses and cowboy boots.
We started with cheese and crackers (in the shapes of tea pots) and fruit in champagne cups. I had three kinds of tea and Nana brought apple cider.
Then we moved onto sandwiches (cut in butterflies and flowers) and mini cakes.
The birthday girl got a little silly by the end of the tea portion (too much 'properness' perhaps?) and used her frosting as lipstick.
We had some games and a fun photo shoot, and then later had birthday cake and ice cream.
Everyone got a bucket of 'feed' to take home, too!
1 comment:
simply adorable! Wow! This is awesome!
Post a Comment