1.13.2014

inchoation

I'm still working on what my project for 2014 will be. I had thought perhaps I could try to make a busy book--get one page a month done. Then I thought I should try to get some of those memory games and items completed--get one project a month done. Then I wondered if perhaps it should be food related--get one of those 'need to make this' recipes done and recorded (how often, though?).

Today my cousin Jamie posted the Joy Dare, though, and it caught my eye. My book club read one thousand gifts by Ann Voskamp last year. I didn't have a chance to get that one done, so I missed all the discussion, but the idea of the book has been in my brain for a while. I don't think I have the stamina to do everything prompted, but I may look into choosing from each month. This does mean I'll have to figure out a method...

Anyway, I still might pursue some of the other things I mentioned, but not have the strict timeline for them. If I can stay healthy (why, yes! I did have another head cold!), then I hope to get this figured out in the next week or so.

I'll take suggestions and comments!

No comments: