So I bought carrot juice and then decided I should share my results with y'all, as I'm sure I'm not the only one without a juice machine.
Plus it's super sour, so I added a little agave nectar, and others may appreciate that, too.
2 oz or ½ ruby red grapefruit
2 oz or ½ lemon (1 oz, if you want this a little less puckerific)
2 oz carrot juice (1½ oz, if you aren't a huge carrot fan)
a smidgen of powdered ginger
a squirt of agave nectar
Squeeze out your citrus juices, however you generally do that, into a jar. Add the rest of the ingredients to the jar, close and shake until everything is well mixed. Pour into a glass (or just use the jar!) and add ice, if you like.
This will jolt your tastebuds, but just roll with it. The myriad of flavors will float in your mouth once your tongue gets past the sour.
If you do have a juicer, follow the recipe I linked above. Hopefully you know how to appropriately add the fruits and veggies to your machine...
This is super easy to double or triple, too, so make yourself a nice big batch and drink away!
No comments:
Post a Comment