The new Tiddly Inks challenge is to use a Pop of Color (featuring poppies!) on a card. I've been needing to make a birthday card for over a week now, and I know the birthday girl likes orchids. So I pulled up the orchid image, printed it, then pulled out my acrylic paints to 'poppy-fy' it.
I kept everything very clean and simple--no vintage edges, no heavily distressed pieces. The background paper was embossed with a folder and then lightly inked with Distress Ink to make the impression pop.
7 comments:
Great cas design! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.
What a wonderful card in it's beautiful simplicity! Thanks so much for joining us for the Poppy colour challenge at Tiddly Inks :)
A perfect CAS card! Thanks for playing along!xoxo DT Member Nancy
Oh this is a lovely card. I like the clean feel and the panel of green embossing. Very nice. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks :)
oh wow! this is the coolest CAS card I have seen in ages,its just gorgeous, love the chicken wire background
thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xx
Thanks everyone! It was rather refreshing to keep things neat and tidy--Christy's image helped a lot in this regard!
Love the fresh, clean, CAS look! Your painting is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us in the Tiddly Inks Pop of Color Challenge!
Post a Comment